LEAD International is a leadership and management training company that specializes in innovative programs and resources for developing leaders and strengthening organizations.
Headquartered in the U.K., LEAD has a global reach with operations across the Middle East, Africa, South America, and South Asia. LEAD has successfully developed and delivered training solutions to clients in both the public and private arenas, including:
- United Nations
- Royal Jordanian Airlines
- Canadian Government
- UST Global
- Arab Bank
- Committee of the Red Cross
LEAD offers a distinctive approach to leadership and organizational development, bringing together a global perspective, a journeying process, and integrated solutions to serve the specific needs of our clients, affiliates, and partners.
A Global Perspective
Organizations today must function and succeed in an increasingly global environment, accentuating the need for effective leaders who can successfully navigate change and complexity. Through a worldwide network of partners, affiliates, and professionals experienced in business and leadership, LEAD offers training solutions that emphasize global best practices that are contextualized for each individual client.
A Journeying Process
Lasting growth and change require personal and organizational transformation, a process that takes intentional effort and time. LEAD’s workshops, conferences, and coaching sessions are all designed to enhance self-awareness and promote long-term strategies for sustained individual and organizational transformation.
LEAD offers integrated training solutions that address the strategic people development needs and organizational challenges of our clients. By strategically integrating content, coaching, and training, LEAD’s customized solutions have enabled our clients to:
- Achieve better organizational results through more effective usage of people.
- Establish the foundation for a comprehensive leadership/management training program for targeted organizational levels.
- Determine, communicate, and evaluate the appropriate leadership competencies for future leaders.
- Link individual leadership development to organizational strategy.
- Develop individual leadership development plans for participants based on a variety of organizational and individual learning processes.